For Peanut's first year I had those onesie stickers that I stuck on her shirt and took pictures of her wearing every month. I missed one month (bad, lazy mommy!) but since I took pictures of her during that time I felt I had plenty to work with. Now I'm not taking specific monthly photos but I try and take pictures of her as much as I can. So doing one of these every month seems like a great way to document Peanut's growth and milestones as she continues into her second year and beyond.
It's a bit small due to the shape of my blog so if you need to make it bigger to read it simply click on the photo to enlarge it! After I made this I realized I left a lot of things off that Peanut is now doing at this age, such as:
- Lifting her arms up when you say "arms up" to change her shirt.
- Putting her leg/foot out when you put her pants and socks on to help you.
- Ripping her socks or hats off just to try putting them right back on again.
- Pointing to her belly (ok and sometimes her chest) when you say "where's your belly?"
- Waving hi and bye.
- Opening and closing all doors.
- And my favorite - running away and then dropping to the floor in laughter when we chase you.