The Liebster award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So, what is a Liebster anyway?
The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
Here are 11 things about me:
- I have a gorgeous daughter and wonderful husband
- I scrapbook everything - I worked in two different Scrapbook stores while in college
- I check Facebook every day - and then get bored when no one updates their status
- I love Harry Potter - I've been to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando 3 times and I am going back in February
- The song American Honey by Lady Antebellum is a perfect description of me growing up
- I work in social media - seriously my title is Social Media Strategist
- I DVR a different TV show every night
- My favorite TV show is The Vampire Diaries - I am in love with Damon
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism but the closet I've come to working for a newspaper was working for Gannett in their marketing department (Gannett owns the USA Today and a ton other local papers around the country)
- I love to travel - anywhere and everywhere, I've been all over the Caribbean and to many countries over seas
Here are the 11 questions from Christine:
- What did you have for lunch yesterday?
I had pizza
- Who was your favorite band/musician in high school?
Please don't judge me but my favorite group was The Backstreet Boys. I had their posters all over my bedroom
- Are you willing to admit you sing in the shower and if so, what song do you sing most?
I do sing in the shower but not very often. If I do it is usually some country song that is stuck in my head
- What is the kindest thing you did today?
It's only 9:48 in the morning, so I'll say I got my baby up and feed her this morning and let my poor, sick with the flu, husband sleep in
- Do you believe in soul mates?
I do, and I married mine
- Name one thing you could never (or have a difficult time) forgiving someone for?
- Do you like to cook?
I love to cook!
- Flintstones or Jetsons?
- Who is the most fascinating person you've ever met?
My husband - trust me, he's fascinating. And I've met celebrities like Rascal Flatts, Sarah Evans, Justin Moore, and Easton Corbin but I still think my hubby is the most fascinating!
- Do you reply to people who comment on your blog?
I try to!
- What makes you smile?
My kid - she's so stinkin cute and funny it should be illegal!
- Samantha at Hooah and Hiccups: http://hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com/
- Rekita at A Lovely Army Wife: http://lovelyarmywife.blogspot.com/
- Holly at Not Done Growing: http://notdonegrowing.blogspot.com/
- Roni at HomePayge: http://www.thehomepayge.com/
- Jennifer at Life as I Know it: http://myyoungfamilylife.blogspot.ca/
- Amy at This Too Shall Pass: http://www.amycoleman1.blogspot.com/
- Refridgerator Memories: http://refrigeratormemories.blogspot.com/
- Jessie at Life with the Larsons: http://www.jessieandconor.blogspot.com/
- Bethany at Our 3 Sons Plus 1: http://3sonsplus1.blogspot.com/
- Megan at Grimm Tales: http://grimmest-tales.blogspot.com/
- Samantha at Life as Mrs B: http://www.dannyandsamantha.blogspot.com/
- lf you could be anything in the world what would it be?
- Toilet paper - over or under?
- You have one super power - what is it?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
- Do you cry during movies?
- Are you a good dancer?
- Would you rather be rich or healthy?
- What was your favorite game to play as a child?
- Do you have any hidden talents?
- What would you do if you had a million dollars?