So one thing I can admit about myself - I suck at updating my blog. So in my last post I left off with the first 50 things I love about Drew. Since then he's reminded me one or two times that I never continued. So here I am, ready to post reasons 51-100!
51. I love that when you read this blog you admitted that it made you smile.
52. I love that every time you get up to do something, you have to do some sort of dance along the way.
53. I love that your dancing always seems like it should be accompanied by a stripper pole.
54. I love that you have One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish pj bottoms - even if they are bright yellow.
55. I love how seriously you took installing Kayleigh's car seat - in the cold - at 8 pm at night - on a Wednesday.
56. I love that when we were at the grocery store and I saw a Cinderella stocking holder on sale for 50% you let me by it because it was for Kayleigh.
57. I love that as soon as we got home from the grocery store you put her stocking holder up on the mantle so it was with the rest of the family.
58. I love when you get crazy ideas in your head (like how to stop water from gushing onto JC and Andy's deck) and then proceed to try and make it work.
59. I love that you spent an hour putting together the Tool Set for Eli - it shows you'll do just fine building Barbie Dreamhouses. :-)
60. I love how you put a lot of thoughts into your gifts - from practical to something you know I really need/want.
61. I love your ability to really think outside the box.
62. I love that you watch movies like Tangled and Gnomeo and Juliet with me.
63. I love when you give me a kiss before you or I go somewhere.
64. I love that you bought a BOSE speaker system so we can play cds at night that remind us of Fiji.
65. I love when we were in Fiji and you got attacked by all the little fish.
66. I love snuggling with you on hammock in the warm summer air (my favorite place was in Fiji!).
67. I love how goofy and fun you are.
68. I love when you tell stories that have no real purpose or reason.
69. I love that we always have something to talk about.
70. I love when you read my weekly Kayleigh updates so we both know what's going on inside my uterus.
71. I love that you love camping and going to the cabin when we have long weekends.
72. I love how excited Bailey gets when you start singing.
73. I love how you can break out into song at the most inopportune times.
74. I love that when you think you've upset your mom (usually after a few Borderitas) you always give her a hug to cheer her up.
75. I love how willing you are to offer help to your friends - whether they need a loan, someone to talk to, or even a place to stay.
76. I love that you always want to try new recipes when you cook, even if sometimes they don't turn out how you expect.
77. I love that when we were dating you set up a schedule so we saw each other every day (Sun-Wed your house, Thur-Sat my house).
78. I love that you told your parents you were going to marry me after us only being together for 4 months (hey when you know you know).
79. I love that you tease my brother and take funny pictures of him that you then share to Facebook.
80. I love that you agreed to let us take Maternity Photos because you knew it was something I really wanted.
81. I love that when we took our engagement photos you didn't complain once about your pants getting soaked in the ocean or that it was only 55 degrees outside.
82. I love how you carefully arranged all of our engagement photos so that each one is seen on our bookshelf.
83. I love that you put a lot of thought into which wedding pictures to give your parents to make sure we captured the whole day.
84. I love how much fun you have at places like Medieval Times and even wear the silly crown the whole night.
85. I love that you told your sister that there was beer at the zoo - and how you plan to go all the time when Kayleigh is here.
86. I love that you wear flip flops even when its cold outside.
87. I love how you keep trying to convince me to move to Key West or some Caribbean island.
88. I love that you pose for pictures, no matter how silly, just I have photos for my scrapbook.
89. I love that you want to convince the Dr to let us get another sono cause you think waiting 10 more weeks is much to long to see our baby girl.
90. I love how easy you are to annoy and if I poke you in the belly you'll start to smile.
91. I love that you are going to drive me to my parents house for my baby shower because I will be 35 weeks pregnant.
92. I love that you keep count of my weeks in your iPad app.
93. I love that you are already prepared to track contractions - even though we still have 10 weeks to go.
94. I love that the baby growing inside my belly will be half of you.
95. I love your cute butt chin.
96. I love that you have so much junk in the trunk and aren't afraid to flaunt it around.
97. I love that every time you start dancing its always the same move - you should probably patent it.
98. I love that 90% of my pictures of the dogs include you cuddled up with them.
99. I love how excited you are to put together Kayleigh's nursery.
100. I love that you get on Google chat and talk to me all day at work - even when you work from home.
Well there's the first 100. Only 137 more to go! :-)