Happy Friday!! I love short work weeks and I was super happy that this one didn't drag on like other short weeks have been known to do. It also helped that I worked from home yesterday. I'm doing a Friday link up - it's been a while since I've done one so I thought I'd do one today!
Today's link up is from The Little Things We Do and it is Fill in The Blanks Friday.
1. My favorite thing about this week has been the fact that is was a short/quick week at work. All of our management has been out on vacation and its very stress free around here!
2. The weather this week has been hotter than heck! Seriously it has been about 102 degrees all week and humid. I almost had a heat stroke waiting for the dogs to do their business outside yesterday!
3. The last (interesting) item I received in the mail was nothing of recent...how sad that I don't get any good mail!
4. The last movie I saw was Law Abiding Citizen. Very good movie.
5. If I could be doing anything I felt like today I would not be at work - I would prefer to be at the beach somewhere drinking a cold drink and reading a good book.
6. As a teenager I was hot headed, unforgiving and bossy. I'm not sure how much has changed! haha
7. I wish I could trade lives for the day with Lea Michele from Glee - but I'd want it to be during a time they were rehearsing and filming an episode of Glee. I love that show!
Head on over to The Little Things We Do to play along!