I am so very happy its Friday. This weekend I'm heading off to Smithfield to visit my parents. My mom still hasn't picked out a dress for the wedding so I am going to go help her pick one out... annnnnd possibly find myself some cute hot pink shoes to wear with my bachlorette party dress. :-) Originally Andrew was going to go down with me so we could apply for our marriage license but we discovered the office is closed on the weekends. So now we have to apply for it during wedding week. Blah.
Anywho, today's blog is for Fill in the Blanks Friday, brought to you from the blog the little things we do...
1. When I'm nervous I tend to stumble over my words or talk really fast, play with my watch or hairband on my wrist and flush red. My ears get really warm too.
2. My favorite item in my closet is probably my collection of flip flops. I love warm weather and can't wait to wear them again.
3. Reading a book is my favorite thing to do when I need to relax.
4. My favorite childhood memory is when I tried to make my own swimming pool on the back patio. I thought I could somehow stop the water from flowing in the grass by putting things in front of it. I used sooo much water - my mom was pretty angry! :)
5. Something you may not know about me is I can touch my nose with my tongue. I guess that means I have a long tongue?
6. A true friend will listen to you complain and vent about other people. Support you in all of your decisions whether they are good or bad. Help you pick out clothes and tell you when something is not attractive. Talk to you when you need them, stand up for you to others, and maybe even "slap a ho" when they get out of line. ;-)
7. Something I hope people think of when they think of me is happiness. I hope that when my friends think of their happier times, they think of me because I want all my friends to be happy.